About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Influenster J'Adore Vox Box

Hey Gems!!!

I am back with a new post and what better way to kick off a new start and come back than with a box full of goodies! So I received this awesome box from Influenster about a week ago and let me just say I truly love it and it had some great products inside for me to try and test out!!! So when I first received my box it as you can see below it had a array Of goodies inside which included a 1LB bag of Hershey Kisses, John Frieda Frizz Ease 3day Straight Flat Iron Spray (thats a mouthful lol) Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask, Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea and last last but not least I received a pair of Kiss Looks so Natural Lashes.

-

So the first thing I was highly excited to try was the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask. Now this mask retails for $9.39 and you can most likely find this product at your local drugstore and Target. When I first applied this mask I wasn't sure if I was going to love it but after the first use I quickly fell in love with it! It is awesome for a good deep clean of your skin it applies easy and evenly and dries fast the best results is to leave it on for about 10 mins and it works well with a great night time routine and you can add this maybe 2-3 times a week for a good deep cleaning of your skin it removes all impurities and removes excess oils from your skin which is great if you are #TEAMOILY like me! It also does not dry out your skin but I do still suggest to use a good moisturizer after just to be on the safe side!


So these yummy chocolates we are all familiar with they are the infamous Hershey Kisses! They retail for about $5.39 for the family size bag which is a 1LB bag. Now I'm not a big chocolate eater but these candies are yummy and also great to add into a goodie bag or give as a gift for Valentine's Day or even better on a birthday!


So today I had some of this amazing tea and I really like it! I usually don't step outside the box when it comes to drinking tea. So this was a nice change from my normal. Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea retails for about $4.49 for a carton of 20 tea bags. I received 3 Creme Caramel and 1 Lemon Chiffon (which I haven't tried yet). The Creme Caramel tasted amazing and I added a little sugar and milk and it truly made the perfect blend! This tea is a premium black blend and even better it is 0 calories!!! So sit back and enjoy a cup!


Ok gems lest talk about these new lashes from kiss! This are called "Looks So Natural" and they retail for about $3.99 and can be found at your local Walmart,Walgreens, & CVS. I really like these lashes but to be honest I'm a huge fan of the kiss lashes already and I love using them on myself and clients. These lashes are very natural but have just a little flair great for the everyday working woman who doesn't want to be over the top and perfect for those who are just starting out and don't want to be too dramatic. They gone on easily band are very lightweight it feels if they actually you lashes I give these 2 thumbs up so bat the lashes gems!!!

I will be posting pictures of me wearing these lashes on my instagram so be sure to follow me @thatbetiggaxoxo




Last but not least in my J'Adore Voxbox I received the John Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray. This retails for $9.99 for a 3.5 fl oz. Now this product I tested but to me it seemed to be a regular heat protect spray it does have a wonderful smell but as far the directions it says to use it on wet hair and not dry hair. I am a weave & wig girl so I didnt find much use out of this unless you have just freshly washed your unit and want to straighten the hair. But a plus to this product it does have keratin and keratin is great for your hair especially if you are striving for healthy hair! All in all gems I feel its an ok product but just maybe its because I don't have a ton of use for it.



So Gems I hoped you guys have enjoyed my detailed blog post on Influenster any questions just leave them below and I will get back to you gems asap. Until next time remember its not about how much it cost, its how you apply it so stay beautylicious!!!


Note: All products from influenster were sent for free for testing purposes and for my honest feed back.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, my beautiful sissy!! <3
    Want those lashes mega bad!! Ahhh could flutter up a storm in those bad girlz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chocolates!! Yum-o!! Pass them around. NOM-NOM-NOM. And I'm a big tea gal, so those sound amazballs. Mmm tea on a nice cold day, or even a hot day. Iced tea!! Totally just gave myself an idea!!!

    ReplyDelete