About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Smokey Eyes & Juicy Red Lips

Hello Gems!!!

So im back with another post and this one is a fun smokey look I came up with using Classy chick cosmetics and a few other products. Here below you will find a product list of my products used on my face as well as pictures and a direct link to my video so you can watch it again if you choose. Thank you guys for all the love and support! Remember its not about how much it cost its about how you apply it! So Stay Beautilicous Gems!

❤❤ Product List ❤❤

❤ Eyes
MAC Paint Pot-Painterly
Classy Chick Cosmetics Shadows- SupaNova & Blackhole
MAC Shadow- Swiss Chocolate (Crease)
Mascara- Peter Thomas Roth
Sephora Black Pencil Liner (Waterline)
NYC Liquid Liner (Upper Lashline)
Broadway Lashes 202

❤ Face
Bare Minerals Oil Free Primer
MAC Skin Refined Treatment
Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Concealar (Highlight)
Maybelline Dream Nude Air Foam ( Mocha)
Covergirl Queen Collection Ebony Bronze (Contour)
Nars Blush- Dulce Vita

❤ Lips
Nieva Lip Balm
Jordana Lipliner (Sedona Red)
MAC Lipglass- Strawberry Malt (Limited Edition Archie's girls)





No comments:

Post a Comment