About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Whats On My Nails | Spring & Summer Nail Colors | March Edition

Hey Gems!!! So I recently got my nails done and of course I kept with the trend of stiletto nails! I have been loving them long and to top it off I love mine extra pointy and sharp lol. Along with getting my nails done I wanted to share whats on them as well as some of my favorite inexpensive nail polishes that will be great for spring and summer!

My nails were something that came to me off the top of my head and a little inspiration from one of my pins from pintrest! So lets start with the purple color it is called "Dream On" from sinful colors and seems to be a fairly new color that has just dropped for spring and summer. When I first saw this color it just called to me and it makes the perfect color for the pantone color of the year which is Radiant Orchid. Now my nail tech did apply 2 coats of this color to get it to this full on purple shade and it didn't streak was very opaque in color and absolutely gorgeous as you can see! The Design finger which is a heart with leopard print the colors used to achieve this design were nail colors from the salon as well as the sliver glitter!


On to my favorite part of this blog my new favorite polishes for spring and summer! Some of these colors are new and some of these I have had for awhile but non the less love them anyway. All these colors are affordable and can be found at your local drugstores and only one of them I picked up at Sally's Beauty! I am going to list this colors below in order from left to right.

These polishes are all Sinful Colors or Sinful Colors Shine which have gel technology (next to each polish I will put SC Or SCS so you will know the difference) and can be found as I stated above at your local drugstores and are only $1.99 with a great color selection.

Dream On-SC (NEW)
24/7-SC
Your's Truly-SCS
Devious-SCS
Alfresco-SCS (NEW)
Pink Happy Thoughts-SC (NEW)


These next colors I have been loving are all pretty much recent finds expect 1 which is the color I picked up from Orly and it can be found at Sally's Beauty for about $6.99 and the rest can be found at your local drugstore or walmart and can range in price from $1.98-$3.99.

Beach Cruiser-Orly
Twilight Rays-Maybelline Color Show (New)
Frozen Over-Maybelline Color Show (New)
Endless Fortune-Pure Ice (NEW)
Plumeria-Salon Perfect (NEW)


I hope this post helps you gems a little in finding your perfect spring and summer nail shades. This post was to inspire you and to show you that you dont have to spend a ton to find beautiful long lasting nail shades! So what are you waiting for run out to local drugstores and get shopping and while your out stop at your fav nail salon and get that mani pedi! ❤





2 comments:

  1. Your nails are absolutely gorgeous! Unfortunately I can't wear sinful colors. They do not stick to my nail even if I use a base coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazetastical nails sissy!! Love the colors!! Pinks and purples!! These are the bees knees!! <3

    ReplyDelete