About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sparkle Til Morning Look #1

Hey Gemstones!!!

So I am here to give you a full product list of all the products used in my "Sparkle Til Morning Look". This is the first look in my series with these hoilday limited edition Wet N Wild palettes. So I do hope you guys enjoy...

There will also be a link to my video down below as well if you havent got a chance to check it out be sure to do so.


Products Used:

Eyes:

Elf Eyelid Primer
Maybelline 24 hr Shadow -Edgy Emerald
Wet N Wild Sparkle Til Morning Palette
MAC Swiss Chocolate
Sephora Eyeliner- Jet Black
Milani Extreme Tech Eyeliner- Jet Black
Maybelline Mascara- Very Black

Face:
Milani Cream To Powder Foudation- Warm Spice
Contour MAC Shadow- Brown Down
MAC MSF-Dark Deep
Wet N Wild Blush- Mellow Mauve

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter- Pink Truffle
MAC Creamsheen- Strickly Plutonic

Remember Gems its not about how much it cost but how you apply it! So stay beautylicous! Muah xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment