About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Holiday Glam Feat. Sparkle Til Morning Palette (Look#2)

Hey Gemstones!!! this is another fab look I have created that is totally holiday inspired and a great glam look for any occasion. I will have a full product list below as well as a link to the video if you have not already seen this gorg look check it out and tell me what you think. I used this look as my second look in my series of Wet N Wild"Where's The Party At?" Collection I hope you guys enjoy it. Happy Holidays Gems!

~Tigga

Products used:

Eyes:
Ruby Kisses Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil- Milk
MAC Shadow- Swiss Chocolate
MAC Shadow- Brown Down
Wet N Wild Palette- Sparkle Til Morning
Sinful Color Glitter- Gold
Milani Liquid Extreme Eye Tech- Black
Sephora Eyeliner- Jet BLack
Lashes- No Name

Face:

Lancome Tient IDOLE Ultra- 500 Suede
Foundation Powder- MAC Studio Fix N9
Contour-Brown Down
NARS Blush- Dolce Vita

Lips:
Sinful Colors Gloss- Love Potion

Remember Gems its not about how much it cost it how you apply it so stay beautilicous Muah XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment