About Me

My photo
I am a 28 yr old freelance MUA who discovered the art of beauty about 4yrs ago. Since then I have been video blogging on youtube. I specialize in beauty on a budget and believe anyone can achieve flawless beauty just follow my motto. ” Its not about how much it cost its how you apply it. So stay beautylicious xoxox!

Monday, November 21, 2011

SINFUL COLORS NAIL POLISH


Hey Gems!!! So this post is all about nail polish recently I came across a video on yt about sinful colors being on sale at Walgreens for .99 I decided this would be the perfect time to pick up a couple and see how i like them! I absolutely love these polishes I picked up 2 glitter polishes since I have been in to glitter lately check them out divas.

  ***From Right To Left***

Frenzy and All About You

So ladies I went to the nail salon  yesterday and got a fill I was feel very fall but wanted to add a pop of  color I felt that " All About You" was a great pop of color and by it being gold it gave a nice touch to fall. This is the what I picked out at the salon.

At the salon I chose to go with a dark vampy purple this color was from China glaze called "Lets Groove"
and on my right finger is "All About You" I think this combination came out gorgeous  and  I love it.

These sinful colors can be a little opaque and you will diffiently need to put on 2-3 coats to get your desired look but they are will worth and for $1.99 regularly and .99 when on sale you can't go wrong. I say give them a try ladies and you won't be disappointed!!!

4 comments:

  1. How funny I have All About you on my nails as well. That is a very retty CG color also niecey. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sinful colors nail polish. They have some very nice colors to choose from.;

    ReplyDelete